Followers

Feb 16, 2009

First Day of Practicum

It was my first day today in my new practicum place. Im doing my practicum to some kind of kindergarten (dagis in Swedish). This is my second time of practicum with kids. Kids was very cute and lovely. They love to sing and play with me all the time. Atleast i like to sing so i did atleast 10 songs to them today. I'm doing practicum for me to learn more swedish but unfortunately i sung to them all english songs...LOL. People (personalen in swedish) that working there was very nice and helpfull to me. Helpfull in some way of explaining and try to communicate and talk to me in a simple and easy swedish.

I will have my practicum for atleast 7 hours a day, 5 days a week and it will be within 4 weeks. It was just my first day today so gossshhhhh plenty more days and weeks to go...

I will start again my school on 13 March. I like more to go to school than to do my practicum...

No comments: