Followers

Mar 10, 2009

Purse or bags tag!!!

I got this tag from Weng.Thank you Weng for this exciting and fun tag.

Here's the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

Actually i always have different bags. Not everyday but often. It depends on what i will wear. It's not totally same color but atleast i can have color combination. I had this bag today because i used black pants, jacket and boots so it was black.

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.

I bought this bag before i go here in Sweden so it's almost 2 years. This is not really an expensive branded bag but it was little bit expensive when i bought it. This is LEONARDO BAG...it was sale when i bought it with an amount of 1,300 pesos. (Philippine money).

These are the things inside my bag. It's my daily things. My favorite book (Sidney Sheldon book. I like to read),my umbrella in case of rain, wallet, eyeglasses because im little bit blind, my bench perfume, hand cream (lotion), my 3 cellphones and more litle things.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

Dorothy , Mira , Chelle, Toni, Enelya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello jen,
thanks for grabbing this tag.. iba talaga noh pag wala pang baby kasi walang things for baby inside your bag hehe.mura pag pandalaga pa. luboslubosin mo na kasi pag may baby kana may halo na yong laman ng bag mo hehe.

daghana pod nimo cellphone oi, unya kung mag ring ng 3 kabuang kag tubag hehe.

cge take care..
ha det så bra och hälsa din man.