Followers

May 29, 2009

last day of scool

Today was our last day of school. We had a little party and there was so many foods. Different foods from different countries and since i'm from Philippines, ofcourse i cooked filipino food (pansit bijon). I ate plenty as in i was very full.hehehehe. After eating, we danced and had fun. Since it was our last day of school and maybe i will not meet some of my classmate next term, so we end up of saying goodbyes to each other with hugs and kisses... I don't really feel sad because i know that i can still meet some of them in the future and maybe have more friends next term.We gave gifts to our 3 teachers and we thank them for teaching us very well.

To all my teachers and classmates, hoppas jag att vi kan träffa igen någon gång. Trevliga sommar allihopa och vi hörst.

2 comments:

David Funk said...

I'm glad things went well with school, and that you had great teachers which is always helpful to all students.

Since you are a great person, I know many of your classmates will want to visit and meet you in the future.

Thanks for sharing the lovely photos and for the post my wonderful friend!:)

Gin Hansson said...

Hey Dave...thank you so much for the wonderful message...

Take care always