Followers

Jun 5, 2009

A Lovely Blog Award

I got this very lovely blog award from my very lovely blog friend Junelle of Nellypie's Chatterbox. This is my first time to recieved an award from her.

Junelle thank you so much for giving me this wonderful and lovely award. I do appreciate it very much.
The rules are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

No objections to this one but it sounds funny that acceptance of the award is a must.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'm passing this award to my lovely friends namely: Janet, Shy, Hopeful, Bryan, Laine, chubskulit, Maus, Maxi, Ask Ms Recipe, Chuchie, Weng, Nura, Firish, A Blessed Life, and ofcourse David "Dave" Funk.

11 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks again for passing me another award. I'll post this one here in a little bit along with that one I'm going to give you, too.

BTW, the award fits you perfectly my dear friend!:)

Gin Hansson said...

You're welcome my friend...and thanks in advance for coming new award.

Thanks for the compliments as usual...good day

Rechie said...

hello sis jenny, thanks a lot for this award..it is so nice of you...i am done posting it...here is hte link to my post

http://placesihavebeen21.blogspot.com/2009/06/lovely-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

ahehehe! thanks jen, ako name ang first nga namention yahoo! (mabawg kalipay) aheheh napud;) Godspeed!

Maus said...

salamat sa laging pag alaala sa akin sa blog award.....feel na feel ko sis..hehehe
grab it pag medyo ok na ako...
feeling tired today...ganito ata ang preggy hehehe

Gin Hansson said...

Chuchi - sister thanks for the message and thank you also for posting the award.

Jetnah - friendship you're welcome... hwhats are friends are for di ba?hehehe. Jumppp ka very taas...hehehe..

Take care...

Gin Hansson said...

Maus - walang anuman po...

Just grab it po anytime na hindi ka na tired. I understand naman eh...

stay safe

blessedmom said...

awwww....that's so sweet of u Jenny! thanks again for the award! this is the second time around..i have yet to post the first one..dont worry, i'll post it the soonest i can! thanks again my friend :)

take care! u are so sweet, thoughtful! :)

Gin Hansson said...

You're welcome as always...:)..just post it anytime you want...

Take care too and God bless

Laine said...

jen thanks very much for the award. grab it later. anyways got an award for you too. :)

Gin Hansson said...

you're welcome my friend...thanks for the award