Followers

Jun 4, 2009

New template

As you could remember guys i posted here in my blog last June 02 about what i felt in a guy who hurtly commented my template. The under foto was my previous template.Due of what he said, i thought that he better mind of his own bussiness but then i think it all the time. So i asked my friend Shy (who is expert of blogging) if how could i change my templates. It was not easy for me so Shy did it for me. She did it well and i helped her also by arranging my layouts icons.

So here's my new templates now and as usual blue and pink which is my very favorite colors. To Shy thank you so much friendship for helping me always about blogging. Thank you as well as for helping me about my other things which still related to blogging. You know what i mean, right? Vi hörst kompis och sköt om dig.

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I still like the old one hehehe... naku papalakpak yun si dave lucas kasi nagpa apekto ka hehehe.. this one is nice too

Gin Hansson said...

I like the last one also but then ok na rin 'to para maiba na rin background ko. I had it long time na rin eh...hehehe.

Walang lang magawa sa buhay niya and dave lucas na yon. ganon talaga gawain niya eh...

Thanks for the message my friend.

S-H-Y said...

Good to know that you like the background hehehe..

Gin Hansson said...

AKo fa!!!!...syempre ikaw my gawa and blue eh...

David Funk said...

I liked the old template as well, but this one fits you just as well.

It comes as no surprise to me that S-H-Y helped you out, too.

Congrats on the layout my dear friend!:)

Gin Hansson said...

I will put it back the old template..heheh. Shy knows more about blogging than me even if im computer programmer..hahaha shame on me!

Thanks my friend..take care