Followers

Jun 18, 2009

our day in Hongkong

We went to Hongkong Island today. It was 5 minutes through ferry. It was a very nice place because i found surprisingly things and people that i was not expecting that i could met. There was a small mall that almost all the stores and things that could found in the store was all Philippine products. Ofcourse the sellers and buyers are filipinos. I really miss filipino food and i almost buy foods but then i changed my mind. I can eat filipino food as soon as i'm in Philippines (tomorrow). Here are some of my pictures and as usual my very good photographer took it (my dear husband).

This was on our way to Ferry station. Infront of Hongkong theater and Peninsula Hotel.













The gate entrance to take the ferry. Little bit windy, as you can see...
While waiting the ferry ...and the other one is, HERE WE GO.....













On the ferry... Having fun taking pictures as many as we could...hehehehe















Hongkong is a progressive country. They have lots of expensive shops and at the same time, plenty small cheap stores. They have very tall buildings and they still constructing some buidlings to add what the have now.













Tomorrow morning will be our flight to Manila, Philippines. So expect me that i will write ofcourse about my county Philippines. See you guys again soon... Enjoy my pictures, as usual.

5 comments:

JANZ said...

nice an hk pla te..enjoy po..salamat po sa greetings.....

teJan said...

hmm..inggit ako! happy wd you fwend!

David Funk said...

Always love the pictures my friend.

I've only known of one other person that has been to HK, and he enjoyed the experience, too. I would like to go one day as well.

Thanks for sharing as always!:)

blessedmom said...

nice photos of u! hoep u enjoy ur vacation! kakainggit namn :)

take care sistah! :)

Gin Hansson said...

Janiz - hello there...good experience for me to be here in HK...

teJan - my friend, you must visit here...ang ganda at my pinoy place talaga...heheh

David - my friend as in very nice and clean place. You will love the surroundings and even the people..they're all nice and helpful even if they dont really understand english..

Blessedmom - thanks there.. You can visit hk also one day. DOnt be inggit...Thanks

Thanks for all the commetns guys.. Im in Philippines now... Good day everybody