Followers

Jul 25, 2009

Happy birthday

Today is the 25 birthday of my younger brother Marlon. We call him in different names such as Dodong as his nickname, arabo because he looks like Arab, pang-an because of his extra finger, biente ono (21) because he have 21 fingers (all in all)and more.

As you read my post entitled cute finger, he is proud of his finger and he will never, never feel embarrass about it. He love his finger as much as he love himself.
To my loving and sweet brother, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. I wish you all the best in life, stay healthy and stay as good boy as you are. Be a good model to the little girl who has the name of Maria Isabelita Keisha. I love you and see you again soon.

7 comments:

PS Holic said...

happy birthday then to your beloved brother... hope you guys all the best :)

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks Genial... How nice you are hope our best..thanks much

Unknown said...

very nice birthday greeting for your brother, I join čestitci and wish your brother a happy birthday and all the best better for him in life

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks my friend. Im sure he will appreciate it. He will read all the comments tomorrow...

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, I am very pleased that he personally read the comments, because who knows how to hold him to retell, joke ..... haha

happy birthday brother from my dear friend Jenny!!! :-)

Gin Hansson said...

He and my other siblings always read my blogs. They like to read it and atleast just seems we're very near. Also my mother read all my comments and post.

Thanks for the greetings..

Unknown said...

very nice, eh yes, the internet brings people together, even though you're far away you are using the Internet in some way close to