Followers

Jul 30, 2009

unfortunately

Me and my friends (Shy and jetnah) was planning to go to amusement park (Liseberg) today but unfortunately it was only a plan. Yesterday when i was chatting with Shy she get disappointed because we will not go there today and me myself felt the same. But don't worry shy we will go there...

We planned this supposedly going to park today last time they was here (thursday). Then of course we must check the weather because it might be raining. It will be raining today base on the prognoses and observations but when i woke up this morning, it was very sunny and very fine weather. But still we will not go to Liseberg today instead me and Shy will go there next week. We didn't say the exact day and date. We will just find out when...

Since we're not able to go to park today, me myself will go to library. I better barrow books and read it instead just staying at home and do nothing....


5 comments:

Unknown said...

hopefully good photo from the park?

Gin Hansson said...

i hope so...but it will happen next week...

Unknown said...

who waits that will meet :-)

S-H-Y said...

OK lng next week nlng, bka sabay dw c Janet pero mauuna lng syang umuwi kasi may work sya..

Gin Hansson said...

alöfariend - yes wait until meeting. we are the "on the mood" friends..heheh

Shy- hayaan mo na. Sabi ko sayo next week na lang eh. Nagkausap kami janet...