Followers

Aug 18, 2009

update of my nephew Marc

As i said on my post about my nephew Marc, he was supposedly have his operation yesterday but due to his high blood, the doctor rescheduled it next day.

Today, i got sms from my preggy sister informing that i could see Marc through web cam. I hurried myself and went directly to my laptop and got online. At last i saw Marc laying on his bed with dextrose on his right hand and bandage on his left hand and can't still move it. He managed to wave his right hand to me and asked me " how are you tita?".
I can't stopped myself crying because it's my first to see him and it's his first time hospitalized for few days already. He was in hospital also when he was 1 year old because he fell down from the stairs and his head hit to the milk can. He has mark on his back head due to 5 pieces sewed.Marc is our first nephew (as i said many times). I was with him for many years and saw him growing and developing himself. I even count him as my baby...hehehe peace to his mommy. That's why when i knew that his still in the hospital, i can't stop myself worrying and can't sleep thinking of him. The doctor said, he's ok and no need to worry.

Marcky or Marc, be well Kuya ok? Be strong and mommy will be there soon. Tita Ding (me) love you so much and missing you.


6 comments:

Vanilla Bean Dream said...

Get well soon, Marc and wipe away Tita Ding's tears.. ^_^

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks so much for the words Risma... He will be ok i know..he's strong..thanks for the comments

David Funk said...

That was really touching that you were able to see Marc on webcam. The love for him by you and the family is so evident, and I know he'll be okay.

Best wishes to Marc!

Gin Hansson said...

I really hope everything will be fine. HE will have his operation tomorrow.. God will guide for all the doctors who will do the operations...

Unknown said...

I really hope and believe that with your my nephew will be all right, but I perceived you care about him... my friend..

Gin Hansson said...

He's ok now my friend..the operation went well and hes recovering now..thanks God