Followers

Sep 23, 2009

another award from David

I wasn't able to visit my blog yesterday due to some school assignments and busy of household chores. Sorry to all who visited and left messages to my message box that i was not able to reply you guys. I promise to reply you soon.

To my very good and nice friend David, Thank you so much for this Open Source Blog Post Award. Thank you so much for visiting me even if it's late for you already. And sorry for just posting this award now.Now let's continue our awarding.

Here's the rules: before you put the link above, you must remove the participant number 1 from the list. So that all participants up 1 level. Who was number 2 become number 1, number 3 was 2, and so on. Then insert your own links at the bottom (number 10).

1. shulayman
2. Imenoreh
3. Juragan Jengkol Menuntut Balas
4. Cilpilicious
5. Enno
6. boodee
7. Woel
8. Lyla
9. Mr. D
10. Jenny

I'm passing this award to my friendly and nice friends:

Jennie, Jenny0323, Willyo, Jodi, Riza, Risma, Rizky, Zvonko and Fe, and all my blogger friends. To all who wants to grab this award, you are welcome guys, anytime...

3 comments:

David Funk said...

Hey Jenny, you posting these awards late won't stop me from passing them to you. I just got back from California tonight, and finally have time off until Tuesday.

Best wishes my sweet friend!

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks for being nice and understanding my friend...

Enjoy your off from works and have a good time

Anonymous said...

There you are.. I've found you finally.. Thanks for the award, sis. I'll grab it and post it ASAP :)