Followers

Sep 14, 2009

another awards

My very good friend David gave me this award few days ago but due to my busy scheduled i wasn't able to post it. Sorry my friend for posting this awards just now.

Another very good friend and follower of mine Risma of Mommy Mayonnaise gave me this award.

To both of you my very good friends, thank you so much for this award.

I will start with this "You cheer me up Award". Yes David, you cheer me up in every single post or things in my blog. Thank you so much for that and i really appreciated everything.And my second award is the "My Friendship Awards:

The award was created to share your nationality as well as continue to unite bloggers from all over the world.Here's the rules:

1. Copy this entire post but appropriately acknowledge the tag giver.

2. Link your and your blogs name (that is, put your and your blogs name plus the URL) and add the nationality that you have e. g Filipino, Finnish, American, Canadian, etc.)

3. Tag as many bloggers as you can so we can generate a long list here.

4. Return here and give me a comment or a message to include you in the masterlist.

5. If you have multiple blogs, you may copy this tag in all your sites but please include only one blog of yours in each post.

6. Update your masterlist by coming back here.

7. This tag will not only help us know the bloggers we keep in touch in the blog sphere but will also help build traffic to our sites.

MASTERLIST: (List down your nationality here. The first one has been done for you).

America
1. David Funk of Basic Bloganomics

Indonesia
1. Risma of MOmmy Mayonnaise

Filipino (me)

Jenny of "The way i use to be" and The way family can be"

I am passing this awards to the following:

Bosnia and Herzegovina
1. Zvonko of Making Money

Pakistan
1. Sunny of Ever Songs

Filipino
1. SHy of "A Journey For life", A woman's world, Entertainment page, chitchat about entertainment
2. tejan of Insights, chapters of life, Lara Angelikka,


Mina kompisar, grab it anytime. Happy blogging.

4 comments:

Rizkyzone said...

selamat kawan atas awardnya semoga makin exist

David Funk said...

You're always welcome my dear friend. Your blogs are never negative which makes it easy for friends to smile at them.

As always, thanks for being a great and supportive friend even when both of our lives are busy at times.

Take care my dear friend!

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks David for the words. I know i can count on you anytime even if we're both busy..

Take care always

Anonymous said...

thank you for reposting it back, Jen.. Finally, blogging can open a gate to a new friendship from many different countries. I love blogging :)
And I love to be your friend as well.. :)