Followers

Oct 22, 2009

Couple's Corner # 1: Mr. & Mrs.

Rodliz’s Nest



My name is Jennelyn. My friends call me Jenny, my family calls me Inday or Ding and my husband call me dear Jenny. I am turning 30 two weeks from now. I am the middle among 7 siblings and I am the tallest among all girls (so far). I am the talkative one and I am the one who have always self confident to join any contest...hahaha

I finished my course as associate in computer programming and was working as company secretary for six years in an international engineering company. I've been living in Sweden for more than 2 years.

My parents are originally from Negros Occidental. My father has a Spanish blood and my mother is pure Filipina. They got married when they were still very young and have the first baby when mama was 17 years old. My father is the youngest among 4 siblings and my mother is the 3rd child among 7.

I have 2 nephews and 1 on her way niece. Two sisters and 1 brother are married.

My lovey dovey's name is Lennart. Everybody's call him Lennart except me. I call him my dear Lennart. He's 42 years old, a youngest among 3 siblings and the tallest among them. He's working at one of the biggest company here in Sweden for 22 years.

On his free time, he just takes a long hot bath while surfing the net. He is very good when it comes to history all over the world and impressing when it comes to different countries. He almost knows everything "where" different counties are. He is little bit boring but I love of being him because I am also same...hehehe.

These are some informations about me and my lovey dovey...

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Hi there Jenny, I am so glad to know a little bit about you and your hubby. Anong mga contest pala sinalihan mo? I bet mga beauty contest noh, I can tell, kasi you're a good looking woman. Maganda yung may self confidence ka noh, it will lead you to a place where you can be the best of what and who you are.

Wow, 2 years ka na dyan sa Sweden huh.. di ka ba naiinip or na ho homesick? Well, I guess, since super bait ng hubby mong si Lennart, ang saya mo siguro dyan.. We're both lucky to have found our true love.. Nice knowing you kahit sa blog site lang..

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

nice knowing you jen!!!