Followers

Nov 15, 2009

Gamla Ullevi football stadium

As usual we did our Saturday walk today. We used to do it every Saturday since weekends are our long bonding time.

So today, we went to one of the football stadium (Gamla Ullevi) here in Gothenburg. Our purpose was to just take a look of some football stuff or souvenirs. There was lot of different kinds of souvenir but unfortunately there was nothing that fitted on me...hahaha. It was too big for me and there was small but too small also because it was for the kids. So we didn't buy anything, instead we went to the city and took a short look to some jewelries store.

I am planning to buy new jewelries and I have sort of choices. But as me, I always think it many times before I will decide to buy it or I must ask myself first, “Do I really need it or I just want it?”. Because I don't want to repent myself or I might regret of purchasing a thing which I don’t really need. I'm a kind of "kuripot",hehehe.

We took some pictures (as usual) while we were in front of the football stadium and here are some.

In front of the ticket station and the main entrance

Gunnar Gren is the name of the statue

He was a Swedish football player and coach. He died November 10, 1991 at the age of 71.

The sign MAX, at my left side is like Jollibee or Mc Donald.

Happy weekend everyone and enjoy your days with your love ones.

No comments: