Followers

Nov 14, 2009

our new angel

Just today my sister Gina and her cutie little girl is home.

I was chatting and talking to my sister Gina today (new mommy) and she told me everything she was passing through before her baby’s birth. The long and very painful laboring and how she felt when she was operated. She was laboring for 2 days and 2 nights. What a long labor?... She was trying to deliver her baby into normal but then the baby herself seems didn't wanted to go out yet so Gina decided to deliver into CS.

After just few minutes of operating her, here comes her baby girl. She's very small and cried very low...hehehe but in anyhow, the baby is fine same as mommy Gina.

Directly I saw the baby, I cannot stop myself getting jealous. I was very amazed of the way the little angel is moving…hehehe… Gina is younger than me and yet she have her own trophy now but not me..huhuhuh… But I’m very happy for Gina and Edwin.

Here are some pictures of our new angel, Aquinnah Mackenzhie... She’s very cute, right?

Her first day. Look like her daddy...My mother holding her 3rd grandchildren.
Our first niece...
Only girl so far...
She was hungry on this picture
After her bath
Sleeping well...
She have also dimple same as her mommy and all of us
Welcome to the world baby Aquinnah. We love you...

7 comments:

Laine said...

ohh..she's so cute jen and beautiful. Congrats to your sister. :)

_ice_ said...

ang cute ng baby..

jen na add na kita tnx..

anney said...

She is so adorable!!! Ikaw kelan? hehehe! Ang kapal ng buhok nya sobrang ganda!

Amanda A. Ebokosia said...

Wow she is beautiful! Congrats on being an aunt to this angel. Also, thanks for visiting me :) I'll follow your blog.

David Funk said...

Wow, she's very adorable! I can definitely see the resemblance in the last pic of the dimple you referred to.

Thanks for posting, Jenny!

Gin Hansson said...

Thank you guys for the comments.

Yes our new angel is very adorable and cute...i cant wait to see her personally...

How i wish it will be soon...

MJ said...

ikaw kanus-a man?...hehehehe
Congrats to the new members of your family. Wish here luck from now and the rest of here life....

have a good day!