Followers

Dec 28, 2009

down to PR2

I just wondered why my page rank (PR) down to 2. I have many posts and I have many visitors but still my PR went down.
Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

I know Mr. Google has his own rules about blogging and I hope and wish that I know what are those rules for me to know why my PR is down to 2.

But in anyhow, I will continue blogging and hoping to get my PR4 back soon...

Beside of my PR I feel bad also because of some other things that are happening today.

I got a letter today from my school and I’m very disappointed of what they said. The subjects that I applied for my next term (semester) are not all accepted. Some of my subjects are not in the same school that I’ve been too and some subjects are just hanging. I don’t know if I can have it or not before my school starts. And one more thing is, the subjects that I can study next term are not enough. I must have 400 points for me to have full time but as of now I have only 286.

I don’t know if possible to apply now. Grrrr I don’t know what to do as of now. Maybe I will just wait until my school starts...or I don’t know......

Another thing is, I asked my sister Annie to send me a text for some personal thing that we sent to them but they got already yesterday (Philippine time) but she didn’t text me until my husband found out that they got already.

It’s just a simple favor but she didn’t’ does it because she said they had visitors and was very busy. Just one text but gossshhhh..Whatever…

So much disappointed things happened today…I hope this will be only today…

9 comments:

rjs mama said...

no!! :(

Lina Gustina said...

PR is mysterious, Jen...
Sometimes bad things happen in the same day, let's hope the following days will be brighter...

Dhemz said...

waa..kaya pala you have this devilicious eyes...ehhehhee!

Laikka said...

ngeee... la jud sad ko kasabot unsay basihan ni G kay ang ako bitawng chapters nga ala jud nay post2x hapit as in once a month heheh..2 man sya! still be thankful jen kay la mi diritso ka zero!

After the rain there's always sunshine so just be thanksful in everything.

by the way, imo pics kay makatawa ko..heheeh! bisag gakusmod kay cute japun ka tan-awn! ahehhe!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is only one of those difficult formulas, life is using today; you will see, tomorrow there might be other numbers.
Positive thoughts and wishes that all will be fine for you.

MaryAnneVelasco said...

hello Jenny.. sorry to hear about your not so good day. i hope that somehow, everything will work out fine for you.

Google PRs go up and down... i hope that yours will go back to 4. you deserve it.

about school, i think you can fix it in January. i still haven't finished mine as i can't decide on which subjects to take. I am sure though about Matte D and Franska steg 2 but i still need to add two more subjects.... maybe naturkunskap and ekonomi. will think about it later.

happy holidays somehow Jenny.

Risma Hutabarat said...

I think you should place your paid review posts carefully, Jen. I know a few other blogs who lost their page ranks because they wrote too many paid review posts on their blogs. As we know, high page rank is the main reason why we get paid review job. But if we don't make a good arrangement to this kind of articles, Google will find out and smashed the Page Rank down.

But, don't worry.. Soon you will get your high PR back, dear. PR2 is high enough, don't you think? :)

Risma

Gin Hansson said...

To all...thank you so much guys for all the good words about my post...

Happy new year in advance...

David Funk said...

Hey Jenny,

I know that it can be frustrating about the PR, but Maxi is right in that it goes up and down.

My blog was also a PR4 at one time, and now it is a PR0.

But as I've said before, a PR only measures the amount of links(at least from what we're told) and not the quality of the blog. Personally, you do write good and honest for your readers which is what should count more than a PR. Plus, many of your friends love you and your blog for a reason as seen with the previous comments, too.

As far as your school goes, that's tough, too. I'm sorry to hear the news about that, but I think all that can be fixed by January.

I know better days lie ahead, and we've all seen better!

Happy New Year my friend!