Followers

Jan 16, 2010

prosperous award

It's been a quite long time since I received an award and I really miss posting awards here on my blog.

Khim of
Man and Food left message on my message box a while ago, informing about this cutie award. The tiger award is about wishing everyone to have a good health and prosperity on the year around.

To you my friend Khim, thank you so much for this. I really hope we can meet soon. hmmpppp...

Happy weekend and take care always. Kram...

Now I’m passing this tiger award to the following: David Funk, Andrea, Risma, Misalyn, Czacza, Jettro, Kathy, Risa, Noreen, Mary Anne, Chuchie, Arvin, Roffe, Amina, Shy, Tejan, Laikka and to all my friendly bloggers who I didn't mention. Grab it guys and thank you...

6 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

nice award.....you deserve..

Maria Magcauaus said...

Hi, thank you for the award!! I'm going to post it as soon as I finish my blogpost,:h:

David Funk said...

Thanks Jenny for yet another award! I just posted on my site.

Have a great evening my dear friend!

A.M.I.N.A said...

Thanks Jen!Wish you all the best in this "Year of the Tiger".

Risma Hutabarat said...

come to pick up the award, Jen. Sorry it took me so long to come :) Posted it already, sis..


Risma

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Congratulations! and thanks for passing it on me.

Have a nice day.