Followers

Feb 23, 2010

beautiful blogger award

A new found friend and very nice person Lhan of Life Meets Happiness gave me this beautiful blogger award few days ago but due to my busy time in school and for my husband coming vacation, I wasn’t able to post. Lhan so sorry for just posting it now.

And my very good friend David Funk mentioned and included me in his post also about this award. Thank you my friend. The rules of this Beautiful Blogger award are as follows:


•Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.

•Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.

•Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won

•State 7 things about yourself


These are the 7 things that I don’t know if it's really hidden...hahhaha.


1. I am very sensitive person but sometimes I don’t show it for my own good.

2. I am jealousy person

3. I am sweet to my husband, my family and my friends.

4. I am always helpful even to those who I don’t really know well... (That’s why some took advantage like what happened to me few weeks ago).

5. Singing is what I like to do on my free time.

6. I can dance but not as good as "tejan"...hahaha

7. Wishing to have a baby soon...

And now, I will pass this award to 10 persons who I find fantastic and I wants to know their hidden facts being a person.

Tejan, David Funk (WBE), Risma, Czacza, Amina, Jennie, Melds, Josie, Khim, and Risa. Good luck guys and have fun.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations and GOD BLESS!
Hugs,
andrea

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting another much deserved award here my friend!

Have a great rest of the evening!

Josie said...

thanks Jen, for not forgetting me LOL.. grab it later :h:

JENIE=) said...

thanks for the thoughtfulness jen...will just link you in that tag given me already. i really appreciate it;)

MJ said...

Thanks tagging you now....