Followers

Feb 16, 2010

enough is enough!!!

I'm not really stress from school this week because my other school (I have two schools) is having holiday this week.

But today I had time with my teachers for my next stage of schooling. I must be in school 9.30 today and I was there. I will be moving to the next level of my subject so that’s why I was there in school and talked to my teachers.When I went out from our apartment door before going to school, I was not really surprise when the snows are falling down again. Yes it's still snowing and it will be snowing for the coming weeks. I like snow but I think I have enough snow already for this season. Enough is enough!!!!hahaha....Here are some of my pictures. Have a good night everyone and may God guide us all the time.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Ay! gikapoy na gyud mi sa snow oj...tanan sigurong kailangan mugawas sayo sa buntag gisapot na sakit na ulo sa snow....
Vi alla längtar efter våren.....! hoppas det kommer snart....