Followers

Mar 1, 2010

finally she will back

As you could remember guys, our friend Shy was flying to Philippines before Christmas. All in all, she stays there for 3 months. We had our party before she left and she celebrated her birthday last February there in Philippines.Finally she will be back here in Sweden soon. Tomorrow at 5pm Philippines time will be here flight going back here in Sweden. She will arrive here Wednesday and hopefully we can meet her on Thursday.

I’m sure we will have lots of things to talk about. And I’m sure she will have lots of questions also...hahhaha. She does still will be my classmate in our math subject.

Shy, can’t wait to see you again soon. I miss our chicka and I miss our bonding together with Janet. See you very soon and take care... Welcome home girl.


1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow!....want to meet her too....