Followers

Apr 22, 2010

finally i am

I just turned 3 years here in Sweden last April 12. In that particular date, we applied directly my Swedish citizenship. I posted here that maybe it would take few weeks or months before we get the results...

But today I got a pick up note that I must pick up some envelope from post office near where we live. I waited my husband first before we got it.

We went there together and opened the envelope with unexplainable feelings. My husband read and made some jokes to me by showing he was sad, and then suddenly he showed me the papers stating that I am Swedish citizen already.

We're not expecting that it was just few weeks from our application and we got already the results. I'm very happy and finally I am Swedish.

We cannot celebrate it now since my hubby must work tomorrow and I have school also so maybe we can celebrate on tomorrow night or Saturday. What, where or how? I don’t know yet...
We'll find it out tomorrow.. Have a good day everybody.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

awesome!!

Gin Hansson said...

thanks Andrea..hugs

David Funk said...

I recall you mentioning this before, so congrats on your Swedish citizenship my dear friend!

Dhemz said...

congrats sis...wohooo...way to go!

JENIE=) said...

congratulations! blow-out ;)

Lina Gustina said...

Congratulations Jenny... wish you happiness :)

JTG (Misalyn) said...

congratulations on becoming a swedish citizen. Am sure there's a bit sadness when you relinquish your previous nationality.

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks guys for the words and for congartulating me.. God bless everyone