Followers

Apr 30, 2010

my passports


I just posted here two weeks ago about my Swedish citizenship. I got it earlier than we were expected. And last Saturday I already applied my Swedish passport because we're planning to travel this summer.

Yesterday, I got a text message from "the police" where I applied my Swedish passport, saying that my passport was already ready to pick up. Today after my social study subject I went directly to the police station and get my new passport. My school was just at the back of the police station so it was just few minutes walked and I already there and got my passport.

So here I have my two passports. My Philippine passport and my Swedish passport. Are they looking the same? hehehe... no they’re not (but if I have the new Philippine passport then it will be same colors)...

No comments: