Followers

May 9, 2010

deserved to be honored

Today to some parts of the world are celebrating mother’s day but not here yet in Sweden because it will be next week.

In Philippines it's always May 10 so it's mother’s day also to those Filipinas who are currently living here in Sweden

I wanna great my mother a happy mother's day mama. Even if I'm very far from you still I can feel your love and support on me especially in the times that I really need someone to comfort me. I love you mama always and thank you so much for your unconditional love to all of us.

Happy mother’s day as well to my two sisters (Marlyn and Gina), my sister in laws, my friends and to all mother's in the world.

To all mothers, you're all deserving to be honored on this special day. Happy mother's day.

No comments: