Followers

Jun 8, 2010

i'm back to zero

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Whaaaaaaaa???? As in I’m back to zero rank now. I've been blogging for more than a year and a half and I'm really enjoying it. It's just lately I was blogging on and off due to my laziness...

Actually I’m expecting that my page rank would be back to zero because I’m not updating my blog everyday and I’m too lazy to visit my bloggers friend.

I'm not sure yet but I will try my best to update or post into my blog everyday and visit my bloggers friends to get back my rank.

But even if I’m back to zero now, I’m still thankful to Mr. Google for giving me PR 3 then up to PR 4 then down to PR 2 and now ZERO...

Happy blogging everyone.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thank you for your encouragement, prayers, and support.
Blessings, andrea