Followers

Oct 16, 2010

she's back to Cyprus

My sister Marlyn flew back to Cyprus today after her 2 weeks vacation here with me. I cannot still believe that she's back to Cyprus already. It just seems yesterday when we talked about her visits here.

But at least I’m thankful that she was with me on my special day. We had so much fun on her few days here and we of course had sisters bonding. I cooked all Filipino foods and tried my best to entertain her. I hope she did entertain my simple way of entertaining. hahaha.
As of now I don’t know yet when we can meet again. One thing for sure is it will not take as longer as of now. I know sooner or later, it will be easy for us to meet whenever we wants. Why? I cannot tell it now. Still complicated eh...

Sis thank you so much for everything. I hope you enjoyed your vacation here. Take care always. I love you sis... To my two sisters Gina and Annie who are currently in Singapore, take care both of you. Kisses and hugs to Aquinnah...miss you guys...
I love you all....

Mama, Marc and brother Elezer’s family, bro Dante in Kuwait and bro Marlon in Saudi miss you all. I love you all very much.

3 comments:

MJ said...

dali ra gyud ang uras Jen...

Risma Hutabarat said...

Wow, you have family members who lives in many different countries, Jen
Risma

Gin Hansson said...

Khim... parang feeling ko one day lang sis ko dito..bilis no?

Risma...we're all over the world?hehehe