Followers

Dec 6, 2010

nervous and excited

This is it!!! This is really is it...

Later tonight is my first ever job/work here in Sweden. I am working night ship. I know that it's not really a good time work but I rather take it than not to work. I'll be working at Gothenburg post office.

There are some things that are good in night shipping work. Of course I earn extra, I’ll be working with my friend who's recommended me on this work, I’ll be working with my new found Filipina friend and lastly, for sure I’ll meet and have some Swedish friends.

I don’t know how I feel right now. I'm nervous, worried and excited. Huh!!! Is this normal feeling???

Thank you so much Jen for the recommendation. Of course thanks to my loving husband who would follow me at work. He would follow me because I must leave here 10 at night and he don’t want me to go out alone... tack så hemsk mycket älskling...

1 comment:

MJ said...

how was your first night at work? hope you like it....good luck and enjoy working...