Followers

Feb 13, 2011

favorite singer

I just posted here yesterday about how I was dying to watch live the Melodi Festivalen here in Gothenburg today. But sad to say, no one asked me to go with or I can say no one was interested of following me. So instead, I just watched it at home with of course my husband.

As I wished and wanted, my favorite singer, artist my idol Sanna Nielsen goes directly to the final. I look like crazy fan shouting and cheering my idol. Take note I’m just watching it from TV. How much more if live, in person? hahahaa.

I hope Sanna will win in the final and be the representative of Sweden into the Eurovision in Germany. Lycka till Sanna. Vi hejar på dig.

Here is a short interview of Sanna Nielsen after her winning singing performance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding. And it will hand down as a witness of this wonderful memory. For the bride, A line wedding dresses is the most important part of the wedding. It is very happy for the girls to treasure the mermaid wedding dressesforever. When you know the culture of the ball gown wedding dresses, you will attach importance to your family life.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality.You can find Wedding dresses 2011 Styles beach wedding dresses empire wedding dresses column wedding dresses tea length wedding dresses strapless wedding dresses plus size wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dressesyour dream. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.