Followers

Mar 29, 2011

Q and A tag from David

Yehey another tag from David. Thank you so much my friend for this breath taking questions and answers tag. I will not waste my time. I better start answering these18 Q.

1. DO you think you’re hot?

This question might be perfect when we were in Turkey (last week). It was hot there and the sea smiling and wanting us to swim...hehehe...

Personally: I’M NOT HOT!!! I’m hot when I eat hot sauce.

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper that you’re using at the moment.

3. Talk about the picture:

This is our wallpaper in all our computers/laptop at home. We’ll obviously it’s me and my husband. This was taken last October 2010 when we got married here in Sweden. It was a civil wedding with just my husband’s family and my sister who flew from Cyprus. It was solemn and perfect settings for our simple and unforgettable day.

4. When was the last time you eat chicken meat?

Last Friday night at Palm Hotel Alanya Turkey. It was almost every day we ate chicken there since they don’t eat pork. It was only beef fish and chicken they served us. Hahaha it was little boring but it was yummy in any way.

5. The song(s) you listened recently?

The Melodi Festivalen Sverige just ended two weeks ago so I used to listening all the songs that part of that contest. It’s mixed with English and Swedish lyrics.

6. What were you thinking when you were doing this?

Of course thinking what would I answer all these questions? Hahaha… Another thing that I’m thinking while doing this is, am I going to start my university this coming Aug?

7. Do you have nicknames? What are they?

I have few nicknames which is some are I found it very embarrassing, ugly and eww...hahah. When I was a little kid my family called me “Bading”. Yes as in bading (gay). The story behind this was I really like someone who I thought girl. I saw him many times in our hacienda and I adored him so much so I wanted them to call me Bading...hahah

Typical Visayan nicknames are Inday. My parents used to call me Inday. It sounds very sweet to me especially when my parents call me. Besides Inday my parents, brothers and sister sometimes call me ga. Short for gaga, langga or palangga.

When I was growing up (my high school and college days) my friends and classmates used to call me Jenny, Jen, and Lyn.

Those nicknames of mine still in use. It depends where I am or who I am with.

8. Tag 8 blog owners

1. Shy/Sarah - Diaper Days

2. Janet/tejan - Insights

3. Liz - Rodliz Nest

4.Amina- It's my life

5. Maxi - Ovah Coffee

6.David- Basic Bloganomics

7.Annie- A love is like a rose

8.Gina- My Memories

9. Who is your No. 1?

Of course our blog mentor, friend and a new mommy Shy is my number. She’s the one who taught me about blogging and she’s the one who did beautification on some of my blogs. It’s always her who I ask if I have some questions about blogging. Thanks mommy Shy…

10. Say something about No. 5?

David has already mentioned Maxi on his tag but I put Maxi here also in mine. She’s a Filipina living in Sweden (like me). We don’t meet yet personally but we’re friends in our blogs and fb. She’s very gorgeous and friendly.

11. How did you know about No. 3?

Liz is the owner of our weekly meme Couple’s Corner. I joined her meme but I was away for few months due to some reasons. But I’m back on her meme and really happy to be part of it. One thing I know about Liz is that she’s very helpful and generous. She’s the one who did my word press on my new blog. Thank you so much Liz for being so nice and generous.

12. How about No. 4?

Amina has been a good friend and loyal follower to me since I started my blog. She makes sure that she could update my blog and same me to her. It has been a long time since we didn’t chat but I’ll make sure to communicate again with her.

13. Leave a message for No. 6.

Hello dear friend David. Thank you so much for everything. You’re such a good friend. By the way, super like your fb profile pic. Thanks for making a movie on you and me entitled, Will Blog for food Movie. That was awesome and well done.

14. Leave a lovely dovey message for No. 2.

Hej på dig min kära vän. Du är en underbart kompis som bryr mycket om dinna vänner. Jag är tacksam att jag känner dig och blir din kompis.

I always treasure our times together with your angels and of course with Shy. I hope we could be friends forever. Thanks for everything. Kram and vi ses igen snart.

15. Does No.7 and No.8 have any similarities?

Absolutely. They’re both my sisters who I love and dear very much. They’re both chubby (peace sisters), they’re both live in Manila and they’re both love to shopping.hahaha. I know they both love me too. I love you sisters.

16. State 5 things you know about No. 1.

A. New mommy in a cute little girl Camilla B. matured enough on her age C. Shopaholic D. Loving wife E. And lastly good friend.

17. State the similarity of a goat and cow?

Both can produce milk. No need to shower them. And Both are independent animals.

18. How did you feel when you answer the above question?

Thinkable and I must focus.

Huh it was lots of thinking but at least I’m done. To those 8 I mentioned above, enjoy answering the questions. Good luck.

2 comments:

teJan said...

weeee..naa man ko diay dinhi..huhuhu..bec.it seems i can't do it because of its length..hhaha tapulan jud. and hehhe love my description there..thanks kompis:)

David Funk said...

First off, thanks for posting the tag as quickly as you did despite how long it was. Also, my sincere thanks again for the kind words.

Love the pic and I hope the movie you starred in allows you to retire early. Haha.

Thanks again for posting this my friend!