Followers

Apr 28, 2011

ma'am Hayde day

Happy birthday!!!

Today is the birthday of my beloved high school teacher who’s I learned so much. I‘ve known her as Ms. Hayde Villagomez. Our section was her first ever advisory class since she started teaching. She appointed me as dance leader in one of our high school days activities. She convinced me to pursue my studies than to get married early. She tough me on how to be girly and act like a girl than to forever be boyish.

She’s very much helpful. Dedicated on everything she does. She’s very calm but can be dangerous if she gets angry. She’s a good friend and teacher.

Thank you is not enough to thank my loving teacher. But in anyhow I knew I have something in her heart.

Happy, happy birthday my dearest teacher Mrs. Hayde Villagomez Portal. I’m wishing you all the best and may all your wishes come true. Enjoy your day ma’am and I really hope we could meet up again soon. I miss you so much my dear teacher.

2 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

happy birthday sa kanya..

Gin Hansson said...

thanks Alvin..makakarating sa kanya...