Followers

May 17, 2011

last week meeting

As I posted last week, i and my husband are busy of our ongoing apartment constructions. Our new nest would be finished this year but as early as of now, we’re trying to fix everything before we can move in.

Last Wednesday, we had a meeting with our constructions agent. We wanted some additional beautification inside and we bought some stuff to put in our kitchen.

We came there earlier so we waited outside the office since it was lunch time we came there. While waiting I grabbed my camera and asked my husband to took some pictures on me. The weather last week was wonderful that I even used just sandals and without jacket.

Here are two of my pictures. Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

tejan said...

doing my visitation today..goodluck sa new apartment..exciteeeddd!!! hehe