Followers

Sep 30, 2011

to be or not to be?


picture is from google

I've mentioned here many times about what I want to finished (course) here in Sweden. I thought I was sure enough that I want to be a pre-school teacher but just lately, I changed my mind. I don't know why this changes came into my mind.

I consulted my husband about it and he even told me that he was about to suggest me about it. I know it would be more responsibilities and it would be more difficult.

I think, I want to become a primary school teacher. As of the moment, all my subjects from Philippines and everything I took here in Sweden are all qualified. It's just that if ever, it would take half more year to finish it. Meaning total years to become primary school teacher is 4 years and pre-school teacher is 3½. it's not so much difference, right?

What do you thinks guys? I need some opinion about this matter. Some advice please?

1 comment:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

good luck sa iyo....tiyak magiging mabuti kang guro......