Followers

Dec 13, 2011

very tired "me"

Oh God I'm very tired like hell.

We came home around 5pm from Frankfurt last Sunday. We were very tired but I didn't have time to take a nap before going to work. Yes my work started "regularly" last Monday. I am working at night at the Gothenburg post office so sleeping is not an option while working.

I'm working 3 nights on the row and goodness, my eyes really want to have night sleep (not daily sleep). But at least I don't have work tomorrow so I can have night sleep.

As of now, need to prepare myself for work. I'm tired but working with my co-workers are fun. We're just having fun while doing our job.

Have a good night sleep people.

2 comments:

MaxiVelasco said...

HELLO Jenny!

Even if you're tired, you still look pretty! It's good to know that you're working... Inggit ako :) Sana ako rin, soon :)

Stay pretty! :)

Jona said...

Hope you get your much desired sleep...